Shahin Arvin, Bahman Borojeni, Wahed Khakdan, Aytay Khorraminejad, Mahmoud Samandarian, Adnan Mosallaee, Ahmad Moghaddasi, Mina Naderi, Bahman Nikou
Fereshteh Sabet Kasaee
Adnan Mosallaee, Ahmad Moghadasi, Saeed Mirzaee, Parissa Mazloumipour
Terms and Conditions
There subject and field of the paintings is free
All ages in every geographical areas can participate
Each artist can only submit one work in 35*25 to 70*50 on watercolor paper
Scissor and Paste (Adoptive) works are allowed, but copied of others are not accepted
It is worth mentioning that this competition and exhibition will not have any entrance fee or cost
- At first, the image of the work will be sent by e-mail without any edition and the same as the original work, to
- The original of the selected works are received and if it is different from the e-mail work, it will be excluded from the final display and judging cycle.
- Then, the selected works will be exhibited in Shokooh Gallery along with the works of Master Mazloumipour.
- In the final stage, the jury evaluates the selected works according to the technique of the work, transparency, idea, innovation, composition, color basics, design, etc., and they are determined based on the sum of the scores of the first to third persons.
- An exhibition of selected works will be held if the pandemic is controlled. The participants will be informed of how to deliver the works.
- In case of artist consent, the selected work can be sold.
- All the selected works will be presented with a certificate of attendance signed by the masters and jury.
- The selected works along with the information of the creator of the work will be placed on the site of Master Mazloumipour forever.
- The top 3 selected works will be awarded.
- First: Crystal statue decorated with the outstanding signature of Master Mazloumipour in gold, a plaque of appreciation with the signature of the festival director
- Second: Crystal statue decorated with the outstanding signature of Master Mazloumipour in silver, a plaque of appreciation with the signature of the festival director
- Third: Crystal statue decorated with the outstanding signature of Master Mazloumipour in bronze, a plaque of appreciation with the signature of the festival director
- Sending the image of the works from: 22.12.2021to 20.02.2022
- Set up the exhibition of the selected works of the first stage (in case of normal social situation) 13.05.2022
- Announcing the results and presenting the awards: 19.05.2022 at the same time of the Master Siavash Mazloumipour birthday and the day of Iranian watercolor
The late Master Siavash Mazloumipour was born in Isfahan 1952, graduated in interior design from Tehran University of Art, is an Iranian architecture, painter, and graphist. He participated in more than 100 domestics and international exhibitions, and also he designed and executed several architecture and interior design projects, furniture design, beside lots of graphical, portraiture, and painting works, some can be visited at Mazloumipour museum. He also played in some short films that has been shown in international festivals.
This master and role model of ethics was died in the early 2019.